What systems do we want to change?
1) Intersecting systems of oppression and inequity such as extractive capitalism, racism & white supremacy, colonialism and heteropatriarchy
2) Philanthropic practices that support these systems and stabilise the status quo
How do we do this?
1) Make grants to advance the work of grassroots social movements for systems change
2) Change philanthropy and work with people of wealth & privilege
3) Change narratives & tell stories
4) Network building, organising, fostering learning in the field
5) Living our values in our day-to-day work and processes